Cochlear Implants Clinical Technical Specialist
Deze vacature is inmiddels verlopen
Cochlear® geeft meer dan 250.000 mensen in meer dan 100 landen de kans opnieuw te genieten van een wereld vol geluid. Wij zijn op zoek naar een Cochlear Implants Clinical Technical Specialist om ons Benelux-team te versterken.
Als wereldmarktleider in implanteerbare hooroplossingen, is het onze missie om mensen te helpen te horen en gehoord te worden. Vandaar dat vandaag meer mensen een hooroplossing dragen dan om het even welk ander merk uit vertrouwen in de belofte van Cochlear – Hear now. And Always.
Cochlear reconnects more than 250,000 people to the world of sound in more than 100 countries. Being the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions, it is our goal continuing to lead the science of hearing by providing the most advanced, life-enhancing technological innovations. To achieve this goal, we invest in cutting edge research and development – around twice the industry average. Almost 15% of our worldwide colleagues are involved in research and development, partnering with the worlds leading researchers and hearing professionals. It is no wonder we lead worldwide research into new benchmarks of hearing performance.
Cochlear Benelux is a young and energetic team with a strong and important role within the European organisation. The team has ambitious plans for the future. We want to strengthen our Benelux team with a
Cochlear Implants Clinical Technical Specialist (M/V) for the Netherlands
The core element of this position is to provide clinical and technical support to professionals in hospitals and audiological centers as part of the Benelux sales organization, reporting to Sales Manager Benelux CI and Acoustic implants. Your key contacts are ENT doctors, audiologists and speech and language therapists. Your region will be mainly (but not exclusively) the Netherlands.
- To support surgical teams for cochlear implants.
- To provide support to fitting teams for cochlear implants in audiological centers.
- To organize and give product training.
- To train surgery assistants in procedures and logistics.
- To cooperate with the customer support team and the sales manager Benelux CI and Acoustic Implants to deal with customer inquiries and questions.
- To provide answers to customer questions relating to literature, presentation materials, guidelines and other questions.
- To provide information on all Cochlear products to professionals in the health care industry.
- You have a scientific background in audiology and you have at least two years of experience in the audiology field
- You have preferably experience with hearing implants and you feel at ease in the medical world.
- You have a positive drive, you are a fast learner, you have excellent interpersonal skills and you can work in a team.
- You speak Dutch and English.
How to apply?
If you wish to be part of our international team and successful company that is changing lives worldwide, please upload your cv via our website.