Vacature: cochlear implants clinical technical specialist
Cochlear™ geeft meer dan 450.000 mensen in meer dan 100 landen de kans opnieuw te genieten van een wereld vol geluid. Wij zijn op zoek naar een Cochlear Implants Clinical Technical Specialist om ons Benelux-team te versterken.
Als de wereldmarktleider in implanteerbare hooroplossingen, is het onze missie om mensen te helpen te horen en gehoord te worden. Vandaar dat vandaag meer mensen een hooroplossing van Cochlear dragen dan om het even welk ander merk, uit vertrouwen in de belofte van Cochlear – Hear now. And Always.
Clinical Technical Specialist Cochlear Implants for the Netherlands
Apply now Job no: 604898
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions and is a top 100 medical device company. Our implantable hearing devices include cochlear implant systems (Nucleus), bone conduction hearing systems (Baha™) and acoustic implants (Cochlear MET, Carina & Codacs). Cochlear Benelux is the organization taking care of Sales & Marketing, Clinical & Technical Support and Customer Service for Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg
In order to help Cochlear bring new products to market that help people with hearing loss, we are recruiting for a Clinical Technical Specialist Cochlear Implants for the Netherlands in our Sales team.
To be successful in this role you will be able to provide our direct customers with in depth clinical and technical support in working with our cochlear implant systems (Nucleus), as well as give training in our products that make a profound difference in the lives of others. You will work collaboratively with the Sales Manager Benelux to help our Dutch professional customers – ENT physicians, audiologists, speech and language therapists – and to steer the sales of the Cochlear Implant products in our Cochlear portfolio. This role is responsible for
- Providing in depth clinical technical support to Cochlear Implant teams and Rehabilitation Centres in The Netherlands
- Organizing and giving training of existing and new products to professionals & Cochlear Implant users.
- Supporting NRT measurements in the operating room and/or surgical support for new electrode types.
- Taking full ownership of own accounts and meet assigned targets and strategic objectives.
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with customers and internal team members.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders including service, sales manager, support team members in order to meet customer expectations.
- Informing professionals in the health care industry on all Cochlear products.
In this permanent role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of Audiology and be an expert in assisting our customers in their experience with Cochlear Implants.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- A scientific degree (masters or bachelor) in Clinical Audiology or equivalent.
- Previous experience (minimal 2 years) in the field of audiology, preferably working with hearing implants, and a good clinical technical knowledge of implantable devices.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: you have a personal drive, you are a fast learner, you can work in team and you are a good communicator.
- Motivated ability to work flexible hours – there may be a requirement for out of hours coverage and holiday coverage
- Perfect written, spoken and understanding skills in the Dutch and English languages.
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear's global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia. A success story in the commercialisation of R&D, Cochlear has a 70% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
Cochlear can offer:
- The Work – A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people's lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Working for Cochlear Benelux, Mechelen, Belgium:
Cochlear Benelux is the division of Cochlear that is responsible for sales and marketing, clinical and technical support of our customers, distribution and customer service of our products in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg. Our employees work together to increase our stakeholder's value by sustaining growth in Benelux with our product portfolio, to be a good service centre for our customers (ENT physicians and audiologists in the Benelux) and to pioneer new marketing concepts in the most mature market. Our team is characterised by a familiar, informal and dynamic culture.