Vacature Cochlear: technisch specialist Baha en akoestische implantaten
Deze vacature is verlopen en is niet meer geldig
Cochlear® geeft meer dan 250.000 mensen in meer dan 100 landen de kans opnieuw te genieten van een wereld vol geluid. Wij zijn op zoek naar een Clinical Technical Specialist Baha in België om ons team te versterken.
Als wereldmarktleider in implanteerbare hooroplossingen, is het onze missie om mensen te helpen te horen en gehoord te worden. Vandaar dat vandaag meer mensen een hooroplossing dragen dan om het even welk ander merk uit vertrouwen in de belofte van Cochlear – Hear now. And Always.
Clinical Technical Specialist Baha and Acoustic Implants – Permanent position
Apply nowJob no: 601376
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Audiology, Sales
Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions and is a top 100 medical device company. Our implantable hearing devices include cochlear implant systems (Nucleus), bone conduction hearing systems (Baha™) and acoustic implants (Cochlear MET, Carina & Codacs). Cochlear Benelux is the organization taking care of Sales & Marketing, Clinical & Technical Support and Customer Service for Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg
In order to help Cochlear bring new products to market that help people with hearing loss, we are recruiting for a Clinical Technical Specialist Baha and Acoustic Implants in our Sales team. To be successful in this role you will be able
- to provide our direct customers with in depth clinical and technical support in working with our bone anchored systems (Baha, Vistafix) and acoustic implants (Cochlear MET, Carina & Codacs).
- as well as give training in our products that make a profound difference in the lives of others.
You will work collaboratively with the Sales Manager Benelux to help our Belgian (French and Flemish speaking) professional customers – ENT physicians, audiologists, speech and language therapists – and to steer the sales of the products in our Cochlear portfolio.
This role is responsible for
- Providing in depth clinical technical support to surgical teams with their bone anchored Implants programs and to fitting teams for bone anchored and acoustic implantable hearing solutions in audiological centers.
- Organizing and giving training of existing and new products to professionals.
- Training surgery assistants in procedures and logistics.
- Cooperating with the customer support team and the Sales Manager Benelux to deal with customer inquiries and questions.
- Providing answers to customer questions relating to literature, presentation materials, guidelines and other questions.
- Informing professionals in the health care industry on all Cochlear products.
In this permanent role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of Audiology and be an expert in assisting our customers in their experience with Cochlear Implants.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- A scientific degree (masters or bachelor) in Clinical Audiology or equivalent.
- Previous experience (minimal 2 years) in the field of audiology,
- preferably working with hearing implants, and a good clinical technical knowledge of implantable devices.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: you have a personal drive, you are a fast learner, you can work in team and you are a good communicator.
- Motivated ability to work flexible hours – there may be a requirement for out of hours coverage and holiday coverage
- Perfect written, spoken and understanding skills in the Dutch, French and English languages.
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear's global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia. A success story in the commercialisation of R&D, Cochlear has a 70% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
The Work – A high impact job supporting world leading technology
The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people's lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Working for Cochlear Benelux, Mechelen, Belgium:
Cochlear Benelux is the division of Cochlear that is responsible for sales and marketing, clinical and technical support of our customers, distribution and customer service of our products in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg. Our employees work together to increase our stakeholder's value by sustaining growth in Benelux with our product portfolio, to be a good service centre for our customers (ENT physicians and audiologists in the Benelux) and to pioneer new marketing concepts in the most mature market. Our team is characterised by a familiar, informal and dynamic culture.