Vacature: Sales Manager Benelux Baha bij Cochlear
Deze vacature is inmiddels verlopen
Als wereldmarktleider op het gebied van innovatieve implanteerbare hooroplossingen voor doven en slechthorenden, zet Cochlear zich in om mensen overal ter wereld te laten ervaren wat geluid is. Dankzij onze hoorsystemen kunnen 250.000 mensen in meer dan 100 landen opnieuw verstaan.
Sharing the passion of sound
Cochlear reconnects more than 250,000 people to the world of sound in more than 100 countries. Being the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions, it is our goal continuing to lead the science of hearing by providing the most advanced, life-enhancing technological innovations and bring the gift of sound to people with moderate to profound hearing loss worldwide. Today, more people wear Cochlear hearing implants than any other brand, confidently relying on Cochlear’s promise of lifetime customer support – Hear now. And Always.
To strengthen our Benelux sales organization, we are seeking a
Sales Manager Benelux Baha® (M/V)
The purpose of this position is to develop Baha sales to professionals in hospitals and audiology centers and to develop new and existing accounts and partnerships in the Benelux countries. The position will report to the General Manager Benelux.
- To grow Baha sales by establishing new customers and developing established accounts and partnerships
- To develop and implement annual Baha business plans based on the long-term strategy in collaboration with the General Manager and functional managers Benelux
- To forecast and monitor sales
- To manage a small team of clinical technical / sales specialists for Baha and Vistafix
- To support surgical teams in clinics for their Bone Anchored Solutions programs
- To provide support to fitting teams for bone anchored implants in audiological centers
- To launch new products, organize and give product training and manage sales activities
- To support the customer service team and the marketing manager with customer inquiries
- To provide answers to customer questions relating to literature, presentation materials and guidelines
- You have a scientific background in audiology and you have at least two years of experience in the audiology field
- You have preferably experience with bone conduction implants and you feel at ease in the medical world.
- You have several years of sales/account management experience
- You have a positive drive, you are a fast learner, you have excellent team leadership skills and interpersonal skills and you can work in a team.
- You speak Dutch, English and French
How to apply?
If you wish to be part of our international team and successful company that is changing lives worldwide, please visit our website and apply on our website before 14 June 2013.